Saturday, May 17, 2008

fog blog

There is a thick fog over the mountains this morning. So thick, that my hair was wet from the condensation in the air. The sun is trying to burn away the fog without much success.

We are officially Tennessee residents now. We were warned it would take a long time to get our licenses, but we were in and out in only a half hour. A few hours later Pat was able to get his Tennessee fishing license and yes he went fishing soon after.

Lots to do today. Pictures to hang, stuff to rearrange, haircuts to be had (I'm meeting Mom's beautician today), seasonal stuff to haul up to the attic, etc. etc. We are still searching for some things, including an important folder that I know I had in my hands last Thursday before the moving truck came. I haven't seen it since and we need to find it.

Time to stop blogging and get to work. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

For Linda, from wikipedia:
The Clavinova is a long-running line of digital pianos created by the Yamaha Corporation . They are similar in styling to an acoustic piano , but with many features common to other digital pianos such as the ability to save and load songs, the availability of hundreds of different voices, and, in more recent models, the ability to be connected to a computer via USB or wireless network.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri:
I look away for a day, and when I come back you have a Clavinova! Congratulations! I add my thanks to DOD. What a wonderful gift. I prescribe at least a short playing session every day to get you off your feet and to give your spirit a music bath.

I am praying that you will find the folder. May the fog lift on that concern.
kjh

momawake said...

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your house when you have time.

Curly said...

Gongrats on the successful move. Now you are going to have to learn to speak southern. Oops, I mean Ya'll.

Funny note. Whan my grandmother (Ma) is trying to be proper and impress people she drops the "ya'll" and says, "You all."

steviewren said...

Welcome to the South. Make yourself at home! Hope you get settled soon.