Tuesday, May 06, 2008

where do I begin?

First of all, thanks so much to my sister Suzi, who faithfully updated my blog when I could not.

How 'bout that grandson of ours? Words cannot express the joy I felt when I held him for the first time.

I have so many things to share and practically no time to write this morning. Here is a brief recap of the past 10 days:

April 26 -left Wisconsin, saw Daniel, spent night at Suzi's
April 27 - arrived at Jon and Kristi's
April 28 -Kristi and I did some shopping, had lunch,went to her Dr.appt.where we learned
that Joshua was breech
April 29- Joshua Robert was born
April 30 -May 2 While Pat was finishing up all the packing in WI, I was traveling back and forth to the hospital to hold the sweetest little baby boy
May 3 - Met Pat in IL, spent some time with Nathan and Michelle
May 4 - drove 13 hours to TN, following Pat all the way and even tho' there were brief moments of separation we arrived at Mom and Dad's at the same time
May 5 - closed on our TN home, learned that all our earthly possessions will not arrive on Wed as planned,but on Friday. This throws off Pat's work schedule tremendously.

That brings you up to date. I'll flesh out the details as the week progresses. For example, when I wrote 'left Wisconsin' up above, that does not begin to tell you what actually happened that day.

Thanks for continuing to read and comment. I've missed you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Cheri! Congratulations on your beautiful grandson!!! So sorry I missed seeing you before you left. I was still thinking I had some time. Sounds like things are a bit crazy, I hope all is well!

Thinking of you! Have a great day!
Lisann

Lora said...

Welcome home! Glad to hear you've arrived safely in TN. Have loved the pics of the kids and look forward to hearing more detail of what has transpired the last week.
Love you...
Lora

PS Tell Pat Mark guided opening weekend and they kept 13 walleye on Sat and 7 on Sun.

Cindy R said...

Cheri,
Glad to hear you are home! I am looking forward to your blog and more photos!
Cindy

momawake said...

Glad you're back.

cheri said...

Lisann, Lora, Cindy and momawake, thanks so much for your comments. Lisann, I'm sorry I didn't get to see you too. Lora, I'll pass on the fishing report.

Thanks Cindy and momawake. I probably won't post any of my own photos until I get up and running with my own computer early next week.