Saturday, November 07, 2009

company

First of all, please pray for Joshua. He developed a fever yesterday. His beautiful mama is taking great care of him of course, but I am anxious to help.


FIVE MORE DAYS TIL
I FLY TO MINNESOTA
AND SEE HIM!

I'm not excited or anything. Get well soon, Joshy! Granny's on her way!



He sure looks good here and is probably thinking, "I can't wait for Grandma to come!"

Meanwhile....aunts and cousins are arriving in Pigeon Forge tomorrow. We will go there on Monday and they will come here on Tuesday. Roger and the gang will trek down from Nashville on Tuesday also. There will be 14 of us in all, so today after a trip to the beauty shop, I plan to start bakin'.

Speaking of a trip to the beauty shop. I don't think I have ever introduced you to the gal who 'does' our hair. Her name is Harriet. We call her our 'hairapist'.
Harriet and Mom - trips to Harriet are always a blast.

And because it is fall, I thought I should include a fallish picture.
Now off to do two of my favorite things: prepare for company and prepare to be company!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

momawake said...

"Hairapist" That's a good won.

cheri said...

:)

thatmom said...

Praying your little one will be well and ready for Grandma. And praying for a safe, uneventful trip for you!