Tuesday, December 08, 2009

away

My computer is sick. So it is going to the computer hospital for a 'bit'. I will 'monitor' the situation. Blog posts will be sporadic (tho' look for a special one on Saturday) as I will be blogging on borrowed computers.

But don't worry, I'll keep busy. Working on some Christmas stockings for the grands and baking for the hoards (good hoards, not marauding hoards) of company that will be arriving in 11 days!

I'll leave you with the words the pastor spoke on Sunday:

CHOOSE JOY!
(and enjoy this laugh)



note to self: iron these

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so now I am super curious as to what you are going to say on Saturday. Perhaps I need to get a LIFE. The ornaments turned out cute. Getting fat on cookies made from cookie making night with girlfriends last night. Will have to ration. (not) Linda

Anonymous said...

Very excited about the stockings! Looking great!
Kristi

thatmom said...

I am so happy that you posted a picture of the ornaments. I have been thinking about making something with the names of Jesus for my tree and you have inspired me!

I love the stocking, too. I have made ones with each of the kids and grandkid's names on them and hang them down the front stairway each year. Even when they aren't able to be here, I enjoy doing this and when they are here it is the first thing they see when they walk in Grandma's front door!

cheri said...

I am glad you girls have retained your cookie making tradition, Linda! Christmas cookies are not meant to be rationed...

Kristi, I am having so much fun making these!

Glad that helps Karen. I love the idea of having a long line of stockings coming down the stairway. What a blessing to you and your kids and grands!