Friday, January 29, 2010

Tennessee:closed

Big storm expected here today. 6-12 inches of snow predicted in Knoxville; 1-3 here in the valley. I get a real kick out of the way the weathermen are reporting this. Bring it on!
Not a flake in the sky yet, but schools and events across the region are closed today.

I read an inspirational blog post today (found via Becky's blog). It seems that between the recent disasters and the economic downturn, Americans are finding out that they can live with less.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking me to that blog, going to give that some more time and thought. Also need some Cheri time on the phone:) Call you later
Love ya,
Ann

Becky said...

NC is closed too. Nothing here yet but calling for the same 6-12". My 4:00 afternoon job interview set for tomorrow has been changed to 8:00 p.m. tonight in hopes of avoiding the worst of it. Our Northwoods friend would laugh at me not wanting to drive 3 miles in the mess.

Truth is, it has been 19 years since I have driven in snow and ice. I can wait a little longer :)

Anonymous said...

ups sorry delete plz [url=http://duhum.com].[/url]

cheri said...

Congrats Ann. We'll talk at length soon.

Stay safe and warm Becky!