Thursday, February 04, 2010

God sightings

Do you remember this?

Which was followed by this.

And this.

The story has been retold, along with many other stories of faith in modern times in this book.

Kelly, my daughter-in-law's sister submitted Curt's story to a magazine. It was subsequently chosen to be included in this book.

My name is briefly mentioned in the story about Curt, but that is not why I recommend this book to you. I recommend it because GOD's Holy Name and His activity in live's today is evident throughout.

(This book would make a wonderful gift for someone who is discouraged...and a great read even if you aren't!)

~~~~~~
Mom, Dad and I are heading up to the almost big city today to meet my sweet sister-in-law Cheryl and adorable niece Emilee for lunch. Yay for family! Yay for Cracker Barrel!

No comments: