Monday, February 01, 2010

May I have your attention, please?

Pat's dad had two brothers. No sisters.
Pat has one brother. No sisters.
Jon has two brothers. No sisters.

So, it would be reasonable to assume that Josh would have a brother not a sister.




Reasonable. BUT WRONG!!!

It's a









Isn't she cute? The doctor said everything looks good!

Now, I would have been just as thrilled with a grandson, being rather accustomed to boys.

But a girl! That opens a whole new world of possibilities.

Let the shoppin' and stichin' begin!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Id' be so excited too. I mean, a baby is a joy no matter what! But a baby girl after all those boys. I had all brothers and all boys. So I'd be just as excited. Go to it Grandma!!

Lady Farmer said...

Cheri~
You are going to have way too much fun!;~D
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

NICE....congrats !

Anonymous said...

Dee from Tennessee

You won't know when to stop!! Even the Cracker Barrell had the cutest little purses for the wee ones for Easter displayed the other day.

The markets have so much better selection for boys than they did in the "olden days," but oh my....the selection for girls...AWESOME!!

tnfarmgirl said...

PINK!!!! Yeah...I hope to experience that some day :)
Blessings,
Cheri