- Queen size quilt to be quilted and bound
- Baby quilt for granddaughter
- presents for Joshua' birthday on April 29
- Christmas stockings for Nate and Michelle (I do have a little time on this one)
- And...don't hate me...it is not too early to start direct sowing lettuce, peas and radishes
So, I'll be taking a bit of a blogging break to get on top of some of these projects. I'll pop in here now and again if there is anything newsworthy to report. Otherwise, Lord willing,
I'll be back March 1.
Hopefully with a few finished projects to display.
And a big shout of Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter-in-love, Michelle on Wednesday.
Have a wonderful day, Michelle!