Thursday, February 18, 2010

while I am not blogging....

....I am getting stuff done. Baby quilt is finished!

I'm keeping up with both of the Bible studies I am in (homework takes about 2 hours a day - but so worth it!).

And we are enjoying watching our hometown girl on the USA women's hockey team. You can read Jinelle's blog here.

We have known Jinelle since she was a little girl and it is a blast to know an Olympic athlete!

Go, USA!

Linda, I did see your picture. Looks impressive! So good to see you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cheri!

Yes, please do put my blog link onto yours. I did the same, adding yours to mine.

I am so excited about this new venture. After floundering for a while, searching for a fun and meaningful niche (outside of my constant church involvement), I have chosen this recipe blog. We'll see how well it goes. I need to be consistent so that I can get a little readership going...

Hope you are getting your projects accomplished!

Love,

Kelly