Saturday, March 20, 2010

looks like

another beautiful day. My aunt returns today, so it will be good to see her again and hear about her adventures over the past week.

When I got up this morning, I checked facebook, only to find out my niece had an emergency appendectomy in the middle of the night. Praying for you, Christina! Speedy recovery!

Our Jon had his appendix removed 6 days after he had returned home for a summer long mission trip to Czech Republic. While there is never a good time to have your appendix removed, we were so thankful he didn't have to have surgery over there!
~~~~~~~
Praying for a friend who is facing a very tough day today. And another one who buried her father yesterday while her mother hangs on by a thread. May the God of all comfort, comfort you.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

I have caved to the pressure and now blogged about our emergency room experience. All is well.
Love you,

Suzi

cheri said...

Thank you sissie!