Friday, March 05, 2010

prepared

Periodically, I yammer on in my blog posts about the importance of buying things on sale and stocking up.

It appears that someone has actually been listening:

picture from homesteading today

~~~~~
And, if you are not sure what to prepare for supper, check out Kelly's new blog.
Kelly is my daughter-in-law Kristi's sister and will have all kinds of yummy ideas for y'all.
~~~~~
Please notice the new widget on my sidebar. Not only are we counting the days 'til our granddaughter's arrival, we are preparing for Pat's retirement. Won't be long now!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is a great picture. Really. Who needs space for a car anyway?

And you know, Pat's retirement means you can BOTH travel to see that baby girl the moment she is born. How exciting is that?

I am headed over to see that new blog right now. I am always ready for a new recipe.

Lady Farmer said...

How exciting! Both the baby and the retirement! Gentleman Farmer still has a couple more years but we are are preparing for that day also!
Blessings!
p.s. I always feel so rich when I am stocked up with LOTS of T.P! ;~P

cheri said...

Always enjoy your comments, girls!