Tuesday, April 06, 2010

behind me before me


peach blossom on the neighbor's peach tree

Today's agenda is much more pleasant than yesterday's. A friend of mine is visiting family in Nashville and we are meeting betwixt hither and yon for lunch. So looking forward to seeing her.
~~~~~
Yesterday's procedure went fine. Only one little polyp which is going in for one little biopsy. I won't have to have another colonoscopy* for 5 years (though I am a master of procrastination when it comes to things like this...could easily stretch to 7 or 8 years...).
~~~~~
I saw this quote this morning on a friend's facebook status:

"I am more and more assured that is does not matter so much WHAT we go through as HOW we go through it." Amy Carmichael
~~~~~

*haha - blogger offered an alternate spelling for colonoscopy - kaleidoscope! Don't think so!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Well I certainly hope your one little polyp passes its one little biopsy with flying colors.

Kathee said...

Are there GPS coordinates for betwixt hither and yon? Why do I ask? New consulting gig will bring me to Nashville [TN not IN] Mon-Thu probably for a good while. Once I get in the groove maybe I can find hither and yon and meet with you.
-Kathee

cheri said...

S. and I met in Crossville for lunch. Halfway for both of us. Would that work for you?

So...you got a job! Tell me more!