Monday, April 05, 2010

post Easter

Our neighbor gave us this sign last week. They were distributed by our church a few years ago and are to be displayed the week before Easter with the plain side facing out. The Easter morning - turned to show that 'HE IS RISEN'!


It was a glorious Resurrection Sunday. Beautiful weather, beautiful music at church - I love singing the 'Hallelujah Chorus'. It always chokes me up to see the people in the congregation rise to their feet.

I'm near tears anyway most Easter Sundays. Contemplating what Christ has done for us - overwhelming. I'm so grateful. Eternally grateful.

~~~~
I mentioned in this post that my neighbor (yes, same as above) and I are planning to put some of the five M's into practice. We try to get out and walk with each other several times a week. So, we are challenging each other to Memorize Scripture. We are using the Monthly Scripture Memory Plan (pdf file) from Revive Our Hearts.

Walking, memorizing and meditating on His Word. So thankful that God has seen fit to give another neighbor and friend who is willing to do this.

No comments: