What a wonderful trip.
Here are some of the particulars:
- 2, 730.1 miles
- 49.5 hours in the car
- 6 different beds in 12 nights
- saw 3 sons, two daughters-in-love, 1 grandson, 1 sister, 1 brother-in-law, 2 nephews, 1 cousin, and aunt and an uncle and well over 60 friends
- lots of good eats
- lots of laughs and hugs
- good fishing
- drove through one flood, one hailstorm, and two days of high winds
- our car did not fail us (some weather stripping came loose and we had to repair the sway bars, but we made it!)
- God showed His faithfulness, His loving kindness and His blessings to us over and over again.
Now for bills and other paper work and cleaning and laundry and yard work. I cut our lettuce all the way down before we left. In the ensuing 12 days, it not only grew...it bolted! Everything grew and looks lush and overgrown. Amazing!
More stories and pictures (couldn't get the picture loading feature of blogger to work this morning) of our trip next week.