Friday, May 28, 2010

road trip it is

An overwhelming majority of you (lol - that would be 4 out of 4) recommended that I hit the road on my upcoming trip rather than fly. So, okay - you win! I'm hitting the road three weeks from today.

I've got my trip pretty well planned out - just need to call some folks and let them know they are having some company. Hope they don't mind!

And to add to the fun, my sister Suzi will accompany me back to Tennessee. There is nothing like a road trip with a sister. Suzi and I did this 3 or 4 years ago and Lori (and Richard and Daniel) and I enjoyed a road trip 6 or 8 years ago. My, how time flies! Fun times!

~~~~~
I was just perusing our Sunday School lesson for this Sunday. We will be talking about natural (or general) revelation which is defined as what God reveals to us about Himself through creation.


The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims His handiwork.
Day to day pours out speech, and night to night reveals knowledge.
There is no speech, nor are there words whose voice is not heard.
Their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the ends of the earth.
Psalm 19:1-4


We certainly appreciated and enjoyed the revealed glory of God these last few nights while watching the full moon.
And my new camera made it even more enjoyable. :)

There are no words to proclaim how Majestic He is and how wondrous are His Works. I'm so grateful for eyes to see the beauty He bestows on us!

3 comments:

keystothecottage said...

Yay! A road trip! I think one of my favorite road trips was one I took a few years ago from Rockford, IL to Atlant, GA with my mom and her sister ... my aunt! We gals were a mess.

Lady Farmer said...

Oh, I think you will have such a grand time! And now you have that terrific camera to take lots of pictures with along the way!
Your moon photos are amazing!

momawake said...

If you need to drive through here, just let me know. We'd be happy to have you stay the night. :)