Tuesday, June 15, 2010

stitching and sweating

It has been in the lower nineties for the past several days and promises to remain so for the near future.

So I'm heading north.

Not on account of the heat, but then you may know that. I've got a granddaughter a comin'.

Hot weather,company gone, what could I do but turn to the sewing machine and stitch up this little number:



Size 3-6 months 'comfy jumper' (love that name). From Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones.
Easy and fun to sew.

I have a long to do list (which includes canning peaches), but I may scrap the whole thing and do some more sewing. Lots more fun than slaving over a hot stove!

3 comments:

Becky said...

She is going to be so sweet in that outfit. I agree ... sewing is much more fun than cooking in this kind of weather. I hope you can "git 'er ALL done" before you leave.

momawake said...

Cute dress!
You know, I think I'd head north too, even if I didn't have grandbaby coming.

cheri said...

Thanks, girls!