Friday, October 29, 2010

out the door

No time for a proper blog post this morning, so I will leave you with a link for a very cute table decoration idea for Thanksgiving.

I think I was especially drawn to this because I, too, have blue and white dishes. Which don't always lend themselves to a traditional Thanksgiving palette.

While I was getting ready to post, I noticed that I am up to 1, 993 blog posts. I think that means that a give away is in order. Anyone who leaves a comment between now and post # 2000 will be put into a drawing for a yet-to-be-determined prize.

And thanks to my fellow music-makers yesterday for not thinking I am a dork. Even tho' I suspect I really am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we all have a little of that sense of dorkiness in the back of our minds...I guess we need to replace "dorky" with "unique" to put a positive spin on things! Cute centerpiece. Linda

Anonymous said...

Don't be a dork by not really believing us when we tell you that you are Not a dork. :-)

Being attentive to the child in ourselves gives us the opportunity for profound experiences. I suspect it would be good if many more people in our world took a few moments now and then to sing a love song to the little yellow duck.
kjh

Anonymous said...

No you're not !

Cheri said...

Unique! Good idea, Linda.

Also like the inner child idea, kjh.

Everybody now: 'Rubber duckie, you're the one...'