Friday, December 17, 2010

Martha and Mary moment #14


finished and mailed!
Luke 1:53
"He has filled the hungry with good things;
And sent away the rich empty-handed."
Psalm 107:9
"For He has satisfied the thirsty soul,
and the hungry soul He has filled with what is good."
That would be my prayer for all (both of?) my readers. That your soul would be satisfied with what is good.
So many distractions these days. Take time to stop the noise and fill your soul with good things.
Our Christmas program is tomorrow and I am enjoying meditating on the words to the music we are singing.
Have a wonderful weekend!
~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Your Stockings are wonderful! Made with such love!
Our church choir sings tomorrow as well. Won't it make the Lord smile to hear all the rejoicing and praise to Him then? And hope that it touches some that will be listening here as well!
I *love* Dawn's idea for decorating her tree! It would be perfect for decorating our church's tree! I am going to suggest it!
Christmas Blessings!

Becky said...

Well,here is your other reader wishing you a very Merry CHRISTmas. Your stocking are so pretty. Lovely and made with love too.

We are off to celebrate with my entire family ... kids, nieces, nephews, brothers, mom. I cannot wait to hug my boys. Merry Merry!!

Cheri said...

Thanks Lady Farmer. Hope you enjoy the music too!

Glad you can use the tree decorating idea!

Becky, my other reader :),thanks to you too. I know you will have a wonderful CHRISTmas!