Thursday, January 27, 2011

time to laugh


We have reached the stage where, though we are still faced with difficult situations round about us, we notice that life goes on.

Floors must be washed. Laundry done. Tax information must be gathered.

Today I'll be attending to some mundane tasks like that.

And smiling at a friend's sense of humor.

He posted this on facebook:

1. Go to Google maps and get directions.
2. Write USA as your starting point.
3. Write Japan as your destination.
4. Go to the 31st point on your route.
5. Enjoy.
6. Now you'll be in shape for #46.

3 comments:

Becky said...

hahahaha

found a big traffic jam at the corner of 千束町(交差点)

made me laugh

Becky said...

And so glad to see I can comment again.

swansmith said...

Soooooooo funny! I shamelessly put this on my Facebook status. :)