Thursday, March 10, 2011

need inspiration?




See lots of wonderful vendors.


Meet a real life author of a quilt book. As Peggy and I were admiring the best of show quilt (with our eyes bugged out and our jaws dropped open) the author of the book from which the quilter had chosen this particular pattern passed by.


'Oh, that's from my book!' she exclaimed.


That must have been a wonderful 'rush' for her.


I don't have the words to describe the beauty of the quilts we saw. Or the range of styles.


But it was fantastic.


I didn't spend a dime at any of the vendors, though I could have easily dropped hundreds of dollars (so many beautiful fabrics and projects).


For now, I have three works in progress and several yards of fabric (that I got a few weeks ago for $3 a yard - and it is the good stuff!). I must finish these projects before I buy anything new.


Must go....lots of stitching to do...

No comments: