Saturday, April 09, 2011

instead of blogging this week...


c'mon in!

I've been:

  • mowing

  • weeding

  • trimming

  • polishing furniture

  • contacting folks

  • straightening things

  • dusting

  • washing floors

  • cleaning baseboards

  • planting

  • washing windows

  • polishing floors

  • baking

  • organizing

  • clutter busting

  • making a recycle/garbage run to the dump

Most of this I would have done anyway to give the house a good spring cleaning. But the motivation of our open house tonight spurred me on to get everything done this week.


We have invited over a dozen people and not one has committed to come. Strangely, this does not worry me in the least. GOD will bring the people HE wants and if no one comes, we will have a nice prayer and fellowship time with our co-hosts and pastor.


And we will have a very clean house.


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That sounds like a win-win to me. Besides ... God only needs two or three gathered together in his name.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! Good job! Hope it goes well! Linda

Cheri said...

That's right, Becky.

Thanks Linda!