Wednesday, November 02, 2011

enough part 1

Before we know it, it will be Thanksgiving.  I thought I would spend the month of November contemplating the many blessings God has bestowed upon me.

Starting with paper clips.

Now, this is not what I am most thankful for, not by a long shot. But for a former public school teacher, former homeschooler, Sunday school teacher  and once in a while office administrator - office and school supplies are my drug of choice.

To open the desk drawer and see that there are enough paper clips, pens, pencils, colored pencils, markers, scissors, staples, glue, paper and envelopes to last my life time (thanks in part to my late mother-in-law and our inheriting her accumulation of office goods), both embarrasses and pleases me. 

I will never have to buy any of the above for the rest of my life.  Need any office supplies? Please call me first.

I have more than enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drug of choice...that is so funny! In your mansion in the sky I know God will have a great big desk full of goodies for you! Linda