In less than two months, we have:
- made the difficult decision to admit Mom to a Memory Care facility
- labeled her clothing and decided what furniture to put in her new room
- had several doctor appointments to show that she was healthy enough for the facility
- put our house back on the market
- put Dad's house on the market
- down-sized Dad and Mom's 2600 square foot home (full of the accumluation of 60 years of marriage)
- moved Dad into a 1500 square foot condo directly behind the facility where Mom now lives
- prepared Dad's house for not one, but two open houses
- showed our home a few times
As you can imagine, all of this has kept us pretty busy.
But the real story is not in the 'doings', it is in the 'feelings'.
Always, ALWAYS, in all ways, the LORD has been faithful to comfort, guard, guide. The going has been tough - but HE is enough.