Thursday, October 23, 2014

Blogged down

Most mornings I have a clear agenda in mind of what I want to get done.

Walk. Devotions. Shower. Those are givens.  Then I have a vast array of interesting things that I love to do that I can chose from.

Sewing. Cooking. Piano. Children's ministry. Bible study.  Reading. Organizing. Blogging.


Many days I get to a few of those things, but not all.

But today, I feel like my tires are spinning.  One lengthy phone call from one of our town 'characters' stopped my momentum in its tracks.

So, now here it is almost 10a.m. and I am just now getting around to putting up a post.  Not the thoughtful one I intended to put up, there is no time for that now.

Maybe tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have not hung up one picture in our house on our newly painted walls.  Until today.  While hubby is at the gym I got out a straight pin and put up this little needlepoint I made for my in-laws nearly 40 years ago.

                               



No comments: