Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Caring



Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father's
care.  Matthew 10:29

The thud on the window was sickening this morning.  A little pine siskin had hit the window and tumbled into the pile of snow below.  It's wings fluttered for a moment as it tried to get out of the hole.  Then it was still.

The resident fisherman went out and lifted it from the snow.  He carried it to the feeder and placed it below, scattering seeds in front of it.

The bird sat there for several minutes practically motionless.  Then it flew off.  Hooray!

Likewise we have experienced the care of our Heavenly Father.  I received my final check from Samaritan members sharing in the medical expense incurred when I shattered my elbow.

Paid in full.  

I'm so grateful.



No comments: