Wednesday, November 25, 2015

With a grateful heart

  

Thankful that this is the road to our home!


If your heart is *full* of gratitude, then there is no room for:
hatred
bitterness
anger
jealousy
fear
insecurity
etc.

Just a few things I'm grateful for this morning:
Family (hubby, kids,* sibs (this includes your
Tim and Cheryl!),  parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews,the whole lot of them!)
The blessing of living in a house in the woods
Health
Enough
Our church family
Friends
The turkey in the oven
A full pantry
Opportunities to serve
Backyard bird feeder
Hope
5 Grandchildren ( which belongs up there with family, but also is its own very special category)
Bible studies
Music
Beauty

And so much more, but especially that GOD loved me enough to send His Son and for the incalculable blessing of getting to spend eternity with Him!

Have a great, gratitude filled Thanksgiving!

*and when I say kids that includes my 3 beautiful, wonderful daughters in-love.  Though I did not raise them they are as much a part of my heart as if I did!

No comments: