Thursday, October 06, 2016

Neglect

There was a time when I was if not addicted to at least enamored with blogging.
 
Life circumstances, as they do, changed and I lost my 'voice'.  A few feeble attempts were made to get things going without success.
 
 
So, here we go again.  After long neglect, let's see if we can get this thing running again.
   
 
I suppose I'm no busier than anyone else.  After all, I don't even have a job. Not a paying one anyway.
 
Here is what gets me out of bed in the morning:
 
  • Morning walks
  • Bible study ( a comfy couch, a cup of tea, a well worn Bible opened to the day's passage)
  • Hubby
  • A home I love
  • Children and grandchildren
  • Bible studies
  • Church
  • Other volunteer activities
These are the facets of my life that keep it, depending on the day, energizing, exhausting, real, gritty, fun, wonderful.
 
I love for my life.  I thank GOD for those He has given me, for a gorgeous place to live, great friends, solid church and so much more.
 
The days and weeks to follow will be reflections of and ponderings on these things.
 
I will head out in a minute to teach a Ladies' Bible study.  We are studying Hebrews.  Today's question, ' How shall we escape if we neglect such a great salvation (2:3).  We should have a lively discussion on this chapter!
 
Captured on this morning's. So blessed to have these views!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Kathee said...

I hope that you will continue to share your thoughts and your heart, here. I have missed you!!