Such a good friend that she even came down to make sure we were okay. She wasn't about to let a little thing like 958.58 miles stand in the way of checking up on me. Randy was cool with that too, because he and Pat have logged hundreds of hours in the boat with Pat and they were able to catch some nice fish last February.
Ann is such a good friend that a few nights ago when I couldn't sleep, I logged in to facebook at 4 a.m. and she was there (3 a.m. her time). We had a nice (on-line) chat. AND...we have the same cellphone carrier so we can talk all we want. Pat and Randy will verify this.
She is such a good friend that when I went to Minnesota last March she drove 300 miles (one way) to see me and dragged a bunch of other wonderful friends along.
Hope y'all have a good - no a great friend - like Ann. And just as important I hope you are that friend to someone else.
Happy Birthday Girlfriend!!!
And in other news (see Ann and I staring at the screen in disbelief):
SAY WHAT??!!

8 comments:
Thank you, you know I feel the same way only MORE! Miss you and now I hope your happy, I am going to cry.
The Birthday Girl.
Happy Birthday to your sweet friend. You can never have too many friends like that, and yet, one is all you need.
And that picture cracks me right in half.
Retirement ... Reshmirement. Brett? Really?
I can only think of One Better Friend to have! ;~} He is at the top of my list!
And I don't know much about football (except that I really don't like watching it!) but he's back on the "arch rival" team, right?
You and Ann are hilarious!
Happy Birthday to Ann!
Go Vikes.
All we really need is a guy to open the running lanes for the best back in the NFL.....in other words, we are using this feller Favre as a DECOY !!
What is that boy thinking?! Maybe he's not, thinking that is.
Good friends are wonderful. I have a friend who's moving to FL from OH. I told her I'd rather she stay here, but her husband is there, so what should she do? ;-)
Hope you had a great day, Ann!
Becky - Ann is such a good sport.
She is usually up for about any escapade.
So true, Lady Farmer! And yes, arch rival team is right!
Anon. I betcha Brett doesn't think he came out of retirement to be a decoy!
momawake - I agree about the thinking/not thinking idea.
Maybe your friend's husband will just have to wait a while for her to come down. :) Sorry you are losing her to Florida, but at least you can go visit her in January or February!
Maybe on my way to see her in FL I should stop in TN to meet you. ;-) I think that sounds wonderful. Who knows whether something like that will ever happen.
Excellent idea, momawake!
Post a Comment