Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday in spring

if you look carefully as you walk through the
woods in May you might spot this delicate wildflower
'gaywing'


It is a rainy Northwoods Saturday. I got soaked on my walk this morning, but that didn't stop me from turning around and going back to the highway to witness something I do not recall seeing in my neighborhood before.

I'm used to animal noises, but this was not like that. I could hear heavy vehicles passing by and returned to the highway to watch huge camouflauge painted vehicles drive by. There were easily a dozen, perhaps two.

I wonder where they were headed at that time of the morning.

~~~~~
The rain this morning prevents me from going out to weed the garden. I got almost everything planted yesterday. I had hope to finish up the herbs this morning and plant another batch of lettuce and spinach.

Everyone is sleeping so whatever I do I'll try to be quiet. Daniel's friend Aaron is over, so I can't work on some of the stuff I wanted to do in the guest bedroom. Guess I'll just have to surf the web for awhile. That is quiet.

~~~~~~
Today, I have a wedding, three graduation parties and a mandatory choir practice to attend. Unfortunately, I'll have to miss the wedding because of the mandatory part of choir practice.
A busy fun-filled day. Just the way I like 'em.

~~~~~
I have been offered a part-time job. I think. I truly do not know what to do. I'd appreciate your prayers for wisdom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to be exhausted tomorrow. Have a great time. I'll keep you in my prayers, and for the job offer too.

Cheri said...

Thanks Patrice. I'll keep you posted!