
Current temperature: -18 degrees (as of 7:30 am). Bet it's not this cold in Tennessee. (By the way, many thanks to Mom and DOD for sending me three spools of navy blue thread!)
Do you ever check out any of the wikihow projects that appear on the Google home page? Today's project looks like an easy and fun one. However do be sure you heed the warning:
Scissors and needles are sharp. Handle with appropriate care.
I'm sure this warning was born out of the lawsuit against a major department store several years ago. Two men got the bright idea to pick up their lawnmower (while it was running) and use it as a hedge trimmer. Needless to say, somebody got hurt. So they decided to sue this department store for not warning them that they shouldn't use a lawnmower as a hedge trimmer.
Now let's see, where did I put my common sense?
4 comments:
Compared to you, it's like a sauna here! I think it read 21 degreees this morning :)
Blessings,
Cheri
Fantastic frost photo! I clicked on it, and it enlarged to fill up my entire screen. Very impressive. I recommend you flag this one to include in your future, but as yet latent, photo card business. :-)
kjh
Speaking of saunas, it was 63 degrees when I got up this morning. And that was before 7:00!!
OK, I'll be quiet now.
By the way, I felt the same common sensical way you do when I read the warning on the take out coffee cup. Duh!! Ya think??!!
Sometimes I think if judges would just look at people and tell them they are idiots then these silly lawsuits would cease. But then I think not.
Enjoy your relative warmth Cheri and Becky!
Thanks for the reminder Karen, now that I am retired I really should get going on that business!
Post a Comment