Monday, February 04, 2008

random things


I’ve been tagged by Cheri.


I am to list 7 random facts about myself…

1. I got straight A's in French in high school (I believe the only thing subject in which I got straight A's).

2. I can not bring myself to wear slacks to Sunday morning church. I have only done so twice that I can recall, once when it was -20 or more and once when I was out of town and had not planned to go to church. I'm not saying it is wrong to wear slacks on Sunday morning, or that I judge anybody else - just that I can't!

3. I didn't start directing choir until I was in my late 40's and found that I love it!

4. I played clarinet in junior high and high school.

5. I lead a Bible study in the stairwell of my high school before class.

6. My college major was Christian Religion and Philosophy. I minored in music and education.

7. While I love chocolate, my favorite food is the lowly potato in any way, shape or form.

Game of Blog Tag Rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

The seven people I am going to tag are, (and some of you will have to come out of blog hibernation):

Nathan, Jonathan, Abi Lora, Curly Mommy, Becky, and Suzi.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is some interesting randomness. I'll play!

Thanks for the tag.

Anonymous said...

Oh, m-a-a-a-n...I don't even know if I remember how to blog.