Thursday, April 03, 2008

thanks all a y'all (said with a twang)

for your input!

We are heading off in a bit here into some severe weather.

However, we are very grateful for yesterday's beautiful driving day.

And for you Northwoods types....Pat saw a robin and we saw daffodils! Spring is inching its way northwards.

And hello to new commenter Mary Jo. Thanks for stopping by! Are you the Mary Jo, I know?

Mom and Dad, here we come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Pat there was a robin taking a bath in a mud puddle in my front yard today...the first I've seen right here in E.R.! The mourning doves are sunbathing. I think it is about 50 degrees here today. The sun is shining. Linda

Anonymous said...

Cheri,

No, don't think I'm the 'Mary Jo' that you know. I'm in south Louisiana and that's a looong way from the 'Northwoods'! :-)

Anxious to hear your thoughts on the houses that 'ya'll' visit.

Mary Jo