Got all our seeds and plants in the ground over the weekend.
Worked hard. Then relaxed.
Went to church. Walked at our favorite park. Napped.
Rained last night.
Okay, I'll stop. We sort of watched a 'cop show' on tv last night. The lack of subjects in the sentence structure of the dialogue got a little tiresome after a while.
Know what I mean?
~~~~~
On my walk this morning I met a gal that I had previously only been on waving terms with. She would be headed out to work as I walked. Unfortunately she is a recent casualty of the economic downturn. No more job. She said that I have inspired her to walk (wasn't that sweet?). We walked together for a while this morning. I look forward to getting to know her better.
Before I ran into her, I saw a coyote. On the lot next to our house. Sorry no pictures as it was still a tad dark.
Mom and Dad and I are traveling this week. They are headed east, I am going northwest. They leave today for a week at a time share in Pigeon Forge with their good friends of forty years. I hope they behave themselves as I won't be along to watch over them.
I go to Minneapolis on Thursday, Iowa on Friday, Illinois on Monday and then back to Iowa and Minneapolis. If you are in my path, consider yourself warned.



5 comments:
A safe and pleasant excursion for all the travelers!
Blessings!
So Cheri is that the gal I told you I thought God wanted you to get tight with? If not you better pass her by because I know what I know :)
Ann
You're planting things?
I am so very jealous, and envious right now.
I would love to be doing the same!
Looking forward to your visit!!
Kristi
Thanks Lady Farmer!
Ann, no this is a different gal.
Sarah, I feel guilty planting when all my Northern friends can only dream about it! Your time will come soon. Maybe you could start some seeds indoors?
Kristi - I can hardly wait!
Post a Comment