
This is so cool.
Because I have a cell phone with a basically unlimited text messaging plan, yet no internet access, I used this feature quite a bit while I was out on my trip. Jon told me about it. See, you can still learn things from your kids (besides patience ....~smile~).
I simply put the numbers for Google 466 453 in my cell phone book directory. When we would be traveling to a new city I would text the following message: Minneapolis, MN weather (or wherever we were headed) and within a minute or two I would receive a three day forecast for that city. Try it! Standard text messaging charges apply.
Did you already know about this?
~~~~~
Can someone tell my why blogger highlights 'internet' as a misspelled word when I run spell check on my posts?

2 comments:
Try capitalizing it. I had to capitalize the word Powerpoint to make it work. Linda
Thanks Linda, I'll give that a try.
Post a Comment