Thursday, September 03, 2009
Christmas in September
Since you asked...the Christmas cookies were made for choir. Last night was the first night to begin practice on our cantata. Several new people have joined and this was sort of a welcome/kick-off for the Christmas practices. I must say it, was a little weird to be baking Christmas cookies with the windows wide open.
And speaking of Christmas. I've been thinking about Christmas gifts -especially handmade ones. If you are thinking along the same lines....here is a place with tons of inspiration.
Like this great idea. Worth a stroll through the back pages.
I've decided not to make the bruschetta for Bible study today. I think the bread will be too soggy by the time we finally eat it (we had it for supper last night - delish!). However, I make throw caution to the wind and make the Bible study gals my guinea pigs. Instead of putting the tomato/basil/cheese mixture on bread, I will mix it into a pasta salad.
Sound good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bible study girls always are up for guinea pig ventures...go for it. Linda
I was counting on that,Linda! And I wasn't disappointed.
Post a Comment