I heard someone on the radio say the other day that we should not call ourselves 'failures', instead we should say that we 'failed'.
I have tried a couple of times to post pictures for today's post, but my internet connection keeps 'failing'.
So though I have failed to bring you the pictures and the post I had intended for today....
...I'll be back.
3 comments:
Well, I can at least say hello while you are blog-fixing. Still making applesauce from my weighed down blessed apple tree....heard there is a swine flu case from Eagle River but don't know who it is. Ike home sick today. We are enjoying the beautiful colors of fall; cranberry fest was this weekend. Linda
I had trouble moderating comments today. When I went to the Blogger site that talks about problems, they stated some people were having problems loading pictures, too.
As it is, I can still only moderate comments part of the time without an error message appearing.
I do miss fall in the Northwoods, Linda! Tell Ike hello and get well. Enjoy that applesauce.
Brenda, most of the time blogger is wonderful....but there are days!
Post a Comment