This fabric is simply beautiful though the pictures don't do it justice. It is an April Cornell fabric from Moda and it is luscious. Especially since it was 40% off. (Should have bought more...) Love the sweet little bird:
The schools in our county are closed due to swine flu. Thirty percent absentee rate. Have any of you had swine flu or heard of anyone who has?
~~~~~
While I have been sewing and reading the dust bunnies have been gathering. Why did they have to go and do that? I need to do battle with them and take care of the new bag of apples that our neighbor surreptitiously dropped on our back steps (second bag in a week - yay!).
First ...off to work at the food pantry!
8 comments:
That IS pretty fabric. I am supposed to be designing a new baby boy quilt but here I am on the computer.
No swine flu among our friends/family. We're hoping it skips this area completely. I had no idea it was so bad in yours.
I'm in north Louisiana. several schools here have closed (some private some public) It's sporadic.
Did not read your blog lately, sorry:(
What am I reading now:
Two novel's by Karen Kingsbury
"A time to Dance & A Time to Embrace".
Love ya,
Ann
Cheri - You are so sweet to get started on my Christmas present already!!
No swine flu in our area. I'll be praying it stays that way.
Thanks for all your comments! Candy - you crack me up!
Some students in my Introduction to Liberal Arts class at Bethel say students in their dorms have gone home with the flu. I heard on the radio today that three recent deaths in Minnesota have been people in their 40s and 50s with pre-existing conditions (like diabetes). Hmmmm. I'm busy washing my hands and using a lot of Clorox wipes. I got my flu shot at Bethel on Wednesday. The H1N1 shot is supposed to be available there in a couple weeks. I'll be first in line!
Suzi
Stopped by when I saw my name. Hope you are enjoying the fabrics. I'd love to see the finished quilt if you'd like to share it on my Facebook page (April Cornell)
Wishing you all the best,
April
Stopped by when I saw my name. Hope you are enjoying the fabrics. I'd love to see the finished quilt if you'd like to share it on my Facebook page (April Cornell)
Wishing you all the best,
April
Post a Comment