Wednesday, October 21, 2009

good times


here they come!

Yesterday I ran up to Townsend to have lunch with our good friends Ann and Randy. Unfortunately Pat had to work and couldn't get away (somebody has to support this family - thank you, honey!), hopefully we will be both be able to meet with them tomorrow.

We had a great time catching up. When I looked at the time, it was three and a half hours after we had first met. Seemed more like ten minutes!

What a blessing these two are to us. And to everyone who knows them. Godly people with servant hearts. I hope to be like Ann and Randy when I grow up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure they enjoyed it just as much as you did. How fun. Don't you love living somewhere that gets visitors? That is why we picked FL 18 years ago when we were being transferred. We figured everyone comes to Disney at some time in their lives.

Cheri said...

Having lived in a tourist town for 30 some years, I am glad to be near one, but not in one.

We are close enough to enjoy company without heavy traffic and long lines at the stores. Perfect!

Joyce Johnson said...

Yes, you are right, Ann and Randy are inspiring people. I'm so glad you were able to spend some time together. What a blessing!

Joyce