snowses on the roses
The weatherman was predicting accumulations in the mountains, but not here in the valley.
So, this was a nice surprise this morning when I ventured out to walk. Two hours later it is still snowing.
We plan to put up our Christmas decorations today, so this is perfect timing.
A steamy mug of hot chocolate, Christmas music playing in the background, unpacking boxes filled with memories, snow outside. A perfect Saturday!
Merry Christmas!
So, this was a nice surprise this morning when I ventured out to walk. Two hours later it is still snowing.
We plan to put up our Christmas decorations today, so this is perfect timing.
A steamy mug of hot chocolate, Christmas music playing in the background, unpacking boxes filled with memories, snow outside. A perfect Saturday!
Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Wow I am so surprised!! You have as much snow as we do. I think you should try your luck at a snowman.
Love ya,
Ann
Snow! Alright! Now you can feel at home. Do you always get snow there when the roses are still blooming? Linda
Whaaa! I'm jealous! They predicted snow for us today but now have changed their minds! The sun is shining brightly but it made for a lovely day to go cut our tree. Perhaps tomorrow when we trim the tree we could have snow!
Yours is lovely and perfect timing indeed!
Blessings!
Looks like you have beat us for snow this year! We had a dusting yesterday, but looks like less than you got. Ours is also already gone today.
Kristi
Snow is all gone, but we enjoyed it while it lasted. I think the roses are done now Linda. What a difference a day makes!
Post a Comment