"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was with them all. There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need." Acts 4:32-25
4 comments:
Cheri, I truly enjoy reading the flow of your writing. I wonder if you realize how many people you touch through your diligence in your nearly everyday 'blogging' (new verb). I love your scripture post today...wouldn't it be great... I miss you and keep y'all in my prayers. I love to sit and knit and read and pray...
Love, Katie
Katie, you are such a faithful friend. Thank you for your sweet, kind words. Miss you too. Knit on, girlfriend!
I agree with Katie, and you do touch my life everyday. Wish we lived close enough that we could walk/talk together everyday. What joy that would bring to me!!
Love, Kathee
That would be fantastic, Kathee! Hope you had a wonderful birthday...thanks for your encouragement!
Post a Comment