
¿ʇɥƃıɹ ǝʇınb oƃ oʇ ɯǝǝs ʇ,uop ʇsnɾ sƃuıɥʇ uǝɥʍ (sʎɐp ɹo) ʎɐp ɐ pɐɥ ɹǝʌǝ noʎ ǝʌɐɥ
My house is all torn up.
Both cars have something wrong with them (and we are heading south in a few days).
I thought I could both play piano and be in charge of yesterday's potluck at church without too much trouble. I thought wrong. Just ask any body who heard me play piano.
I turned in my church key yesterday - I'm now done with all my church responsibilities (sniff). Pastor was very gracious though - he didn't say, "Yippee!"
Even the weather is backwards. Today, when March should be going out like a lamb, we are expecting 6-10 inches of snow.
Our lives are a little discombobulated now. However, it takes a lot less time to list the things going wrong than our many blessings.
The kids are all back where they belong.
We are blessed with wonderful friends and so many great memories here.
We have sold our house in a lousy market.
It looks like our office may be sold too (we have a primary and a secondary offer - for a few hours last Tuesday we actually had 3 offers on the table!).
Topsy turvy is okay. Because it keeps us looking up.
God is good. All the time.
3 comments:
Amen! That is a great list.
I have a friend who called me to say she was down because she had to pay $2500 in taxes for last year. I asked her how that could sneak up on her like that. She said it is because she no longer has dependents.
I told her to look on the bright side. She said, kindly, WHAT BRIGHT SIDE!?!?!
I said "You no longer have dependents!"
Have a good topsy turvey day. I'll walk for you.
So many things going on at once! It must be an emotional time. Will be praying that God will keep you "level". Love you dearly. Linda
There is always a bright side, isn't there, Becky?
Linda, it is starting to get a little emotional. Thanks for your prayers. Love you too!
Post a Comment