
If you were looking for the tour of the Amish House and Farm where would you look?
Next to the Target and Panera Bread, right?
No? Then you would be wrong because that is exactly where we found it. I'm sure the Amish family who built the place never in their wildest dreams imagined that someday it would be on a busy highway next to an even busier shopping area.
Nor could they have imagined that there would be a sign in their bedroom saying, "Be kind to thy neighbor and turn off thy cell phone."
We thorougly enjoyed the tour. It was pretty easy to ignore the Target next door after we went into the house and back into the 1800's.
2 comments:
To the Molly on Cheri's blog that I thought was a Molly I knew but I don't recognize your picture,but you may have grown up....You write amazing poetry...you should put it in a book. Linda, friend of Cheri.
Linda, it is the Molly you know. Just ask Ann. :)
Post a Comment