"The day is Yours and also the night;
You established the sun and the moon.
It was You who set the boundaries of the earth;
You made both summer and winter."
Psalm 74:16-17
This is the day that the LORD has made.
There is much to do today in preparation for our trip to New York (we leave tomorrow morning!). Yet the words from the sermon yesterday are echoing through my mind as I plan the day today: "Don't let anything hinder you from doing the will of God."
These words will help me keep 'my' plans in perspective and seek to follow His will for the day.
Nope, I'm pretty sure it is not God's will that I speed. :)
We will be taking Dad's laptop on the trip so hopefully I can put up a few posts while we are gone...

3 comments:
Enjoy the trip, but be very aware of your surroundings while in the city. Stay alert and watchful.
Some of the world's best food is at your fingertips. Personal favorites are the Stage Deli, and McHales on 6th Ave for lunch.
If you want to spend a few bucks, this is the place. EVERYTHING is expensive here. Just tax on a hotel room....TAX...is 20%. If you are staying west of the city, head over to princeton NJ and see the University. It's beautiful.
It's a great time though and I hope you have fun.
Stay safe.
Enjoying the moon from our neck of the woods too. You'll have to let us know if you can see it amidst the skyscrapers. Take care, Linda
Have a great trip! Sounds fun.
Post a Comment