Friday, November 14, 2008

totally losing it

That bank statement. The one I mentioned in yesterday's post. Put it Somewhere Special I said. To balance later.

Imagine my surprise when it arrived in the mail yesterday. Yes, the statement I thought I had put somewhere had actually never even arrived.

I'm scaring myself.
~~~~
In other news, Mom is doing really well. Too bad we can't say the same for her oldest daughter.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a virus going around.

Glad to hear Mom's doing well. How's PT going?

Anonymous said...

Story of my life around here. You're not alone.
kjh

Anonymous said...

It's the stress....at least that is what the boys keep telling me...I don't think they are snickering...

Cheri

Anonymous said...

So isn't there a book out there somewhere entitled "EMBRACE YOUR FORGETFULNESS, YOUR WONDERFUL NEW REALITY"? If not, we could make our first million writing it....Linda

momawake said...

You are too funny! I know I shouldn't laugh because it's coming here also, but I just can't help myself.

Cheri said...

Thanks for the sympathy, girls. And momawake...enjoy your mind while you've got it....:)