Wednesday, January 03, 2018

64/100

A while ago (last summer?) I signed up for Patsy's 100 day sewing challenge.

She encouraged her readers to sew 15 minutes a day ( not necessarily consecutively) for a 100 days.

Here is my progress so far:

Since taking on this challenge, I have finished:


  • I'm glad I wrote down what I did or I would have forgotten that I did some of this!
Thank you, Patsy for your challenge!  I have accomplished more than I thought I could - and have hopes of getting even more done!

You can get a lot done just 15 minutes at a time!  Also...15 minutes sometimes stretches into an hour or two!

4 comments:

Cozy Thyme Cottage said...

Hi Cheri, I am glad I read about Paty's 15 minute sewing challenge too as that gets me making an effort and getting more done than I would normally have. I have 61 days done, maybe slower than most. Do you have someone in mind to give the stockings too? Nancy

Cheri said...

Two of them will be a wedding gift with a gift card tucked inside. The other 3 I will keep on hand c.f. or baby shower gifts. :)

Cheri said...

That should be *for* baby shower gifts.

Beckyathome said...

You are making such great progress on your sewing challenge! I love how you laid it out in the notebook--so visible.