This day started off with my usual 45 minute walk. Everyday, I am noticing more color. The walk was disturbed by the sounds of many sirens - an unusual sound in our normally peaceful northwoods. I prayed for those whose peace was being much more disrupted than mine.
A quick errand into town to pick up a Christmas gift for my granddaughter as requested by my beautiful daughter in law. She found the perfect gift on F*c*b**k marketplace. I met a complete stranger at the back of the grocery store parking lot. Transaction completed.
I took another quick walk in the woods after returning home from town. I'm soaking up these sunlit fall days before - you know.
This afternoon I have been making a meal for a sweet family from church who has welcomed home their third baby boy.
*Chicken tostada pie
*Mixed vegetables
*Salad
*Fudge
What do you take when you share meals with those who need a break from cooking?
No comments:
Post a Comment