
We had fun playing around with this website over the weekend. Our new home is so totally different than what we are used to we thought we should try a few furniture arrangements on paper (or in this case, monitor) to see how they would look.
Some have said that we will have a lot of fun decorating our new home. I don't think we will 'decorate' it as much as try-to-fit-our-stuff-in-wherever-we-can. And that will be fun too.
The best part about this website or others like it is that nobody hurts their back!
~~~~~
I wrote the above post yesterday because I knew I wouldn't have much time this morning to blog. But once again, I need to ask for your prayers.
As may you know our daughter-in-law Kristi's mother went to be with the LORD last month (March 22). Kristi is pregnant with their first child (and our first grandchild!) and is due April 25 (11 days!) Our son Jon called us last night to tell us that Kristi's father, Bob, is scheduled for bypass surgery. They were planning to do an angioplasty, but the blockage was too severe.
Please uphold Bob, Jon and Kristi, our little grandson and all Kristi's family in your prayers. Though Jon and Kristi have been through some very difficult times lately, they find their strength and hope in the LORD.
3 comments:
I'm praying....mercy and peace above all.
Cheri
Oh, Cheri. I will pray. Keep us posted.
Prayers for God's peace and provision to you all.
kjh
Post a Comment