Tuesday, May 05, 2009

with great pleasure....

....I'd like to announce some good news. We are welcoming a new member into our family!

I've known about this for a few months, but have been waiting for the right moment to share.

Nathan and Michelle are getting married!

We got to know Michelle last summer when she and Nathan came to visit us. Although it was our first meeting, (well really our second - the first one was brief and on our way down from WI to TN) she was so easy to have around. Like family!

We are so happy for them and so happy for all of us.

A few months ago, when I went to visit all the kids, I was able to watch Michelle hold her own against 'the brothers'. She teaches junior high school kids, so she can handle Nate's brothers with no problem. ~Grin.~

The wedding will be in July. In Mexico!! My passport arrived in the mail the other day. Joshua is applying for his passport this week.

Welcome to our wonderful, wacky family, Michelle!

(Blogger has been very uncooperative this morning and has not allowed me to post any pictures. Please scroll down on my sidebar to see a picture of Nathan and Michelle.)

8 comments:

Cheri said...

What a blessing....another daughter!
Much love,
Cheri

bb said...

Congratulations!!!

Lady Farmer said...

As they say in Jane Austens day ~ May I wish you and the happy couple much JOY!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and blessings to all!
kjh

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is great news.

momawake said...

Congratulations!

swansmith said...

Hurray!

Cheri said...

Thanks everyone!