Thursday, June 11, 2009

images

The conversation at my aunt and uncle's dinner table covered many topics. Including our recent trip to attend Jimmy Carter's Sunday School class. Mom wanted me to tell the story of the Secret Service's reaction to my camera. So I did.




My cousin's boyfriend, a brand new acquaintance of mine, cautiously asked if he could take a picture of my camera. He works at Best Buy. I am quite sure he couldn't wait to show his co-workers this antique.




I must say, though, that he was impressed with the quality of pictures it takes. And its longevity. As well as its ability to be used as a defensive weapon if necessary.




And...some good laughs.




This isn't my camera, but it looks almost like it.


Standing at a proud four and a half inches tall and five and a half inches wide,


she faithfully records the images I use on my blog.


2 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Hey! If it ain't broke, don't fix it! And I agree, it takes lovely pictures! With your help, of course!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

The flowers are so pretty; I thought it was a picture you pulled off the internet. Is that in your yard? Hey! Guess what! I planted 20 tomato plants today. It will be summer here soon.....well, you remember. Linda